Monday, March 3, 2014

#30 Free Choice

There is many different things that I like to do when ever I have time of or we have vacation. The first thing that I like to do is swim. During the summer I either go swimming or go into the pool. I just have always enjoyed swimming especially in lakes or fresh water because the beach has so much salt in the water that I don't end up enjoying it as much because the water stings my eyes.

Another thing I like to do is go to the movies. I really love watching many different movies and although I dont really do this as often anymore it is one of my favorite things to do because there is just so many movies and they are all different. My favorite kind of movie genre is comedy. I really enjoy laughing and if its in a movie its even better. But overall I pretty much enjoy any kind of movie.

Another thing I like to do is visit Mexico. I have a lot of family in Mexico so whenever I go over there I really enjoy it. Since I don't stay  there for that long me and my family try to make the best out of the time that we have so we go to places like the carnival, beach, movie theater, or go to the different sites that there is in Acapulco. We also really like to go fishing together.  I have gone fishing about four times and I really enjoy it. I usually go with my dad and my two sisters because my dad works on a yacht so he goes out fishing all the time and he is really good at it. Another thing we do is go to Mexico City. When we are there we go to Six Flags and the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum. Over all, these are the things I enjoy doing over the summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment