Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#31 My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is Freedom Writers. I really like this movie because it is based on a true story and talks about real life problems. The events in the movie didn't happen a long time ago and it happened in a city not to far away from here. It talks about the different stories of the kids in the classroom and the struggles that they have had to go through.

I think the acting in the movie is really good and the plot is good to. The movie is not something I can really relate to but I like the plot. I think that it is really incredible that despite all the hardships that the students had to go through they still got to graduate. They all put In hard work and dedication.

The experience that they had will last a lifetime. They will always remember all that their teacher did to help them make it through high school and have a better future. If it wasn't for her their lives would be really different. I think this is a very good movie and everyone should watch it.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment