Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#21 My Conversation with Rihanna


If I could chose someone to talk with I would pick Rihanna because she seems like she would have a nice personality and she would seem like someone that would be fun to interview I also like her music. She isn't  like many artists because she has her own way of expressing herself. She expresses herself through her music and the way she dresses and she doesn't really care about what people say about her. She has passed through a few rough times but she always finds a way to overcome it. What I would talk  about with her would be what type of music she was going to do next, what artists she would lie to collaborate with, and what she likes to do her interests. 

She is seems like she is very outgoing and likes to do many different things that someone else might not do. I would also ask her if she is a music artist then what type of music does she listen to herself and how does she write her songs. Another thing would be asking her if she had any future plans about something she really wants to do and how it feels like being in front of thousands of people singing and thousands more listening to your music. The last thing I would want to ask her if she ever imagined she would be one of the most known artists in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment