Thursday, February 6, 2014

B) Free Choice

What I want to do most when I grow up is travel the world. I have always loved seeing places that I don't know I want to see how other people live and I want to get to know their culture. I find it really interesting that people  live, eat, and talk way differently so I want to see how it would be if I was in the same surroundings as them. I like exploring new places and finding out the history behind it. Every different city has interesting things to see,and I want to go travel,meet new people, and explore  something that I never knew. I have always wanted to go to Europe especially and to Italy, Paris,and Rome .

I want to begin a new chapter in my life and not count on my parents to do everything and I want to go out in to the world and see how it is like in different places. I want to be able to go anywhere that I want without having to ask permission and just live on m own circumstances. It would be intimidating being in a new place but also very interesting. I would like to meet new people and be in their surroundings and get to live the way other people live. And that is all that I have always wanted and it would be a dream come true.

Go Here 












No comments:

Post a Comment