Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#28 Bucket List

#1 The first thing I would want to do is travel the world and go to as many different countries as I can and go to all seven continents.
like to see different and new things so this is something I would want to do.

#2 The second thing I would want to do is go Skydiving. I really like to do things like extreme activities and I really would want to experience this.

#3 The third thing that I would want to do is ride a hot air ballon. This seems like something I would enjoy doing and I would like to see the view.

#4 Own my own house. I would like to have a house that was my own and if had children I would pass it on to them.

#5 The last thing would be getting married and having my dream wedding. I would love to plan everything and I these kinds of things like planning is something I like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment