Friday, February 28, 2014

#29 My Career

What I want to be when I grow up is be an  ultra sound technician. I feel that an ultrasound technician is a good job that I would really enjoy. It is expected that there will be a 40% increase in X-Ray technology in the next ten years. This profession does not take many years like other professions but it does take hard work and dedication. The things you need to become an Ultra Sound Technician is a high School diploma or GED. I am still in the process in getting my high school diploma but after that I plan to go to a community college and get an Associates Degree. Then I will have to take Certification exams and get hands on experience. I really think that if I set my mind to do it I can accomplish it. This is a career that I would really enjoy doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment