Tuesday, February 25, 2014

#26 Stranded

If I was to be stranded on an island I would get three things. The first thing I would get is a lifetime supply of canned foods, a pot with a cover on it , and a huge sleeping bag. I think these three things could help me survive.

I choose to get the lifetime supply of canned food because then The food wouldn't go bad. This could be the food I would eat everyday and I would get different sorts of foods so that I  get tired of eating the same thing. I would use fire and the pot to cook the food. These canned foods would be very helpful.

The second thing I would choose would be the pot with lid. With this I could cook the canned food and I could use it to purify the water with fire by boiling the water. This would really help me so that I wouldn't be hungry and I could survive. The pot has a thermometer which shows you how the cooking process is going.

I chose the sleeping bag because this could help me from getting to cold in the night. This would help me stay warm. This is something I think is very necessary.






No comments:

Post a Comment